Friday, July 27, 2012

Five Minutes That Can Change Your Life Forever

Do you know where your life is going? Have you figured out how you are going to get there?

The buzz word we use for this is vision. I believe vision is best defined as the picture you have of you in your future. I fret to think how many people have never given that one second of thought. How many people live minute by minute without any consideration for where they want their lives to go? They have no picture of them in the future. They have no vision.

You would be amazed at what would happen if you simply pulled out a sheet of paper and copied this sentence: When I look at my life three months from now, I want ______________________________. Fill in the blank with what you see happening at that time. It may be connected to your job, your family, a hobby...anything.  The key is to determine what it is, write it down and then put it somewhere where you can see it everyday. If you want to take it one step further, identify three to five actions you can take to help you get there.  I'm convinced that five minutes completing this assignment can change your life forever. 


"These five minutes can change your life forever." - Click HERE to Tweet

No excuses...just find the paper, the pen and write! Better yet, use the "Contact Me" tab and send it to me. I'll follow-up with you in three months to see how you are doing.

Here's a little three-minute encouragement video from Dan Cathy, the president of Chick-fil-A:

No comments:

Post a Comment